Specially designed for cruise passengers, this half-day e-bike tour makes it possible for you to see the best of Marseille. Travel in a small group and enjoy the personal attention of your guide. Marseille cruise terminal transfers are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Hindi
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a bicycle, as you need to pedal throughout the ride (easy peddling)
- Riders must be more than 1.45 meters tall and weigh less than 120 kg
- If a child 12 years-old or younger can ride a bicycle on their own, a youth rate must be applied.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, anyone with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for those with back or knee problems
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you have not already done so you must provide the name of your ship, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity to traffic