Get a welcome to Marseille from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at your hotel or accommodation. The local guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or outside your Airbnb accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge. Children from 3 to 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- Upon booking, the local tour operator will get in touch to confirm all details, including meeting point and time. They will also ask you some questions to get to know you better and assign the right local guide based on your interests
- This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes
- During the tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around (at your own expense)