Explore Martha's Vineyard and learn the history of all 6 of its towns from a local guide. Breathe in the sea air and admire the serene beauty of the Massachusetts countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Soldier Statue across from 1 Seaview Ave (Steamship Authority building) in Oak BluffsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed
- You must be on Martha's Vineyard prior to the tour. If you are taking the Hyline Fast Ferry from Hyannis, the Seastreak from New Bedford, or the Rhode Island Fast Ferry from Quonset Point, please book your ferry reservations first before booking this tour
- Pricing applies to all travelers
- Restrooms are available at both stops
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed