Explore Maui’s authentic and remote landscape of Hana featuring an exclusive 40-minute flight through the Hawaiian Rainforest. Descend and land for a ground exploration on a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a 40-minute scenic flight through Hana rainforest, with aerial shoreline perspectives above Paia, Hookipa and Haiku
- Walk through a lush Hana ranch and pick bananas, coconut and wild flowers
- See spectacular panoramic views of sea cliffs and waterfalls from above
- 75-minute helicopter flight with landing in Hana
- In-flight commentary
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Flights depart from Kahului Heliport, 2 Lelepio Pl., Kahului, MauiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Don't forget to bring a camera and sunscreen.
- All passengers over 18 years of age are required to present a valid photo ID. The maximum weight for passengers is 300 lbs. Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats. Children over 2 years of age will be required to purchase a seat.
- Once booked, details will be provided on your voucher on reserving an exact flight time for your chosen date.