Sightseeing tour from Mazatlán to the countryside town of La Noria town, enjoy a Mexican brunch, discover local crafts in the town, and taste the authentic Mexican Tequila from an artisanal distillery
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
From Ship to your transportation: Once passengers are allowed to disembark, you may disembark from any gangway. Please notice that Mazatlan Port is a cargo pier. For passengers' safety, nobody can walk from the gangway to the cruise ship terminal due to the heavy machinery and container transporter vehicles. Please use the compulsory shuttle instead; there is no charge for using the shuttles; they run every few minutes taking passengers back and forward from the Pier to the cruise ship terminal. Upon arriving at the cruise ship terminal; you will find lots of souvenirs, jewelry shops, vendors, etc ... To get to your transportation, please follow the signs directing you to the exit; you may notice that everybody is going in the same direction, please walk through the main gate to get out the terminal, Once you are at the street level you will find your tour guide holding a sign with your last name, and now let the adventure begin,Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.