Indulge your senses and relax at the world-famous Peninsula Hot Springs where you can enjoy over 50 different bathing experiences. Afterwards, ride the Arthurs Seat Eagle and taste locally made chocolates.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Italian, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please choose to be picked up from one of the following hotels: Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street), The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street), The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street), Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street), Crown Promenade (8 Whiteman Street), Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street) Please contact the local partner directly to arrange and confirm pickup (this information will not be supplied on your voucher).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- *** Important note: Your pick up time may be different to the official start time. The start time refers to the very first pickup time on the operator's pickup run. Please refer to the pickup information to see the specific pick-up time from your hotel. Your specific pickup time will be confirmed by the operator after your booking is completed.
- All tours operate with a maximum of 24 participants to ensure an in-depth and personalized experience
- Some attractions may be closed at certain times; in such cases, another high-quality experience will be offered instead.
- Strawberry picking is only available from November to March