Experience the scenic splendor and majestic mountains of the Grampians National Park on a day trip from Melbourne. Enjoy the breathtaking views and amazing landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Guests are asked to meet the bus outside next to the Immigration Museum, corner of Market St and Flinders St at 7:35 AM. Please do not wait on Flinders St as you may miss the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- High-heeled shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
- In the event of rain or bad weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the activity provider
- The activity provider reserves the right to alter the itinerary during seasonal weather fluctuations and/or during park closures
- A phone number for contact is required at the time of booking
- Child fare prices apply from 6 to 12 years old
- There is limited storage space on the vehicle. Baggage allowance is limited to a 5 to 7 kg bag per person