Experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road with tales of shipwrecks and years past, panoramic vistas around every corner and of course the best views of the majestic and iconic 12 Apostles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Immigration Museum at 7:35 AM. Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location please contact the activity proivder.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old
- Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking