Explore Mornington Peninsula’s picturesque scenery while sampling its produce, craft beer, and exquisite wines. Admire the panoramic clifftop coastal views from Arthurs Seat Lookout and visit colorful beach bathing boxes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait at the bus stop outside the Mail Exchange Hotel at 688 Bourke Street, Melbourne. We request you are ready and waiting at least 15 minutes prior to your pickup time to avoid delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Child fares apply to all travelers 0-15 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- Tour stops may vary from time to time