Delight in an up-close encounter with Australia’s unique wildlife at the world-famous Healesville Sanctuary. Savor lunch and a wine tasting at Yering Station and De Bortoli Vineyards as you appreciate the quality of this world-class wine-producing region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Select hotels in Melbourne. If you aren't staying at one of these hotels please contact the tour provider 48 hours before departure to find your nearest pick up location.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Wine tasting is not allowed for children under 18 years of age