Spend the day island hopping from French Island to Phillip Island. Get up close and personal with some of Australia’s cutest and cuddliest native wildlife. Take in breathtaking ocean views on an unforgettable wildlife exhibition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be waiting 15 minutes prior to your pickup time outside of the pickup location
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Child fares apply to all travellers 4-15 years; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child booster seats can be provided when requested at least 72 hours prior to tour departure or you may bring your own
- At least two people are required for this activity to take place
- Tour stops may vary from time to time