Visit the former concentration and extermination camps of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau. Arrive via transfer from Krakow and learn about the tragic history of this place with a live guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- This option includes picking you up from your accomodation in Krakow. Drop-off will be in the city center. Please be ready 5 minutes before the departure and show your ticket to the driver.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- PLEASE TAKE ID CARD OR PASSPORT.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm
- If your child is less than 150cm tall, please inform the supplier so that a child seat can be arranged
- It is possible to purchase an information booklet (optional)
- From March 2020 new guidelines at Auschwitz-Birkenau mean booking well in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit. It is generally possible to change your ticket date and time after purchase if necessary. Be sure to contact the local partner with any questions you may have about your booking time and date.