Discover the modern and old sides of the city of Mendoza on a panoramic tour. Learn about the history and culture of the local people and the Huarpe and Inca origins of the population. Stroll through the beautiful rose gardens of San Martin Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Mendoza town.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The departure time refers to the meeting point in Sarmiento
- Allow an extra 30-minute window for hotel pickups
- Please be aware that the end of the tour is subject to possible delays due to transit issues or mountain blocks etc.