Discover the Andes in a private experience visiting Cacheuta, Potrerillos, Puente del Inca, and enjoy the breathtaking views of Aconcagua. Explore incredible landscapes and historical places in the Andes, the world’s longest continental mountain range.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop off service is available from any accommodation in Mendoza, Luján and Maipú Regions. Please inform the address or hotel name while booking. If you do not yet have that information, please inform the local partner via email as soon as possible.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour by Villavicencio is subject to favorable route conditions; in the case is not available you will take the regular Route 7 instead
- In case you take the Villavicencio option, the Cacheuta and Potrerillo area will be visited on the return
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and prepared for low temperatures