Immerse yourself in adrenaline on this rafting adventure through the Mendoza River. Have fun, get wet, and admire stunning views of the Andes mountain range that surrounds you as you raft over level 3 and level 4 rapids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please provide the name of the hotel and room number or the address of the accommodation. If you don't have that information yet, please inform the local partner via e-mail as soon as possible.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The hike starts from the local partner's base of operations in Ruta Nacional 7 about a 1-hour drive from Mendoza. From the bus terminal, look for the company "Expresso Butini" and take the bus with destination to Uspallata. Ask the driver to drop you off at "Río Aventura Mendoza".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years
- Around lunchtime and after the activities, you will have a bit of free time at the local partner's operations base, where you can take advantage of the restaurant or relax and have a drink by the pool
- Swimming is only available from December to February