Mendoza is one of the great wine capitals in the world. Choose among the best wineries in the Valle de Uco region, and enjoy a wine tasting and a lunch with premium wines, surrounded by an impressive landscape of vineyards and mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop off service is available from any accommodation in Mendoza, Luján de Cuyo, Maipú, Tupungato, Tunuyán and San Carlos regions. Please inform the address or hotel name while booking - if you do not yet have that information, please inform the local partner via email as soon as possible.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wineries that you can choose among are: Salentein Winery and Andeluna Winery, Piedra Infinita Winery and The Vines Private Vineyards, or Clos de los Siete
- On rare occasions, one or more of the wineries indicated might be closed or unavailable in those cases, the tour will be held in a similar winery of the same standard
- Indicate dietary restrictions when booking
- The visit to the wineries are made for reduced groups or private