Combine 2 popular day trips from Mexico City over consecutive days, and visit 3 fascinating cities, including the "City of Angels" at Puebla, the largest pyramid in the world at Cholula, the colonial city, the prehispanic mine of Taxco, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- At hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma at 6:20 AM or at Hostal Amigo at 6:50 AM.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please take into account that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking on irregular ground
- Foreign travelers must present their Migration Form or a photo of it at Check-in in order to access Mexico City at the end of the tour. If this document is not presented you will not be able to access the tour. This is a government requirement