Discover three of Mexico City's most important historical landmarks on a full day tour. Learn about two famous ancient archaelogical sites and a revered religious pilgrimage destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Mexico City
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels in Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma, if pickup from your hotel is not available you will be picked up at the tour meeting point
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- It will be a full-day tour, so sleep well the night before and have a good breakfast
- Use sunblock and bring sunglasses and a hat or cap