Discover all the secrets of the Church symbol of Milan with this two-hour guided experience inside the Cathedral, Duomo di Milano, with a visit to its terraces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Prior to entry, you will be screened by the Public Security Authorities and required to empty pockets and open bags
- It is forbidden to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects, and luggage. You are strongly discouraged from bringing big bags
- You are requested to wear clothing appropriate to entering a religious site, that includes covering the knees and shoulders. Please do not wear any sports club t-shirts