Ride the Bernina Express along the Rhaetian Railway UNESCO World Heritage route from St. Moritz to Tirano. Ascend the imposing Bernina Massif and Morteratsch Glacier before descending into the sun-drenched Poschiavo valley from a panoramic carriage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Board your bus from Piazza della Repubblica at the corner of via Turati, across from the newspaper kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Necessary Identity Card valid for expatriation or Passport (with visa if necessary - check with the Swiss consulate)
- Timings might change according to logistic needs or traffic conditions
- This tour needs to be booked at least 48 hours before departure