Discover the history and the culture of Milan with a local expert guide on a walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will hold a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it. To reach the meeting point you can take the green metro until Porta Genova and take the exit towards Via Casale. Reach number 5 of Via Casale and you will find the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, free disposable earphones will be provided to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- This tour takes place in rain or shine