Get to know Verona, and Lake Garda on this day trip from Milan. Your guide will take you to the famous Shakespearean sights of Romeo & Juliet, before you finally get to see an incredible panoramic view on the country's largest lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The bus departs from the busstop in front of Milan Visitor Center Zani Viaggi that is situated in Largo Cairoli/corner with Foro Buonaparte 10. Nearest metro stations are Cairoli M1 (red line, exit to via Cusani) or Lanza M2 (green line, exit to Foro Buonaparte). Please go directly on board of the bus with your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags