Take this half-day Colorado River rafting trip on mild class 1 and 2 rapids. The trip covers seven miles with fantastic scenery, informative guides and lots of fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Sturdy close-toed footwear is required for the duration of the tour. Please do not wear sandals or flip-flops
- Bring cameras and other electronics on the river at your own risk
- All boats are equipped with a waterproof bag for dry storage
- All participants must sign a waiver form
- Children must weigh 50 pounds (23 kilograms) to fit into the life jackets