Hike to the impressive beauty of lake Humantay and enjoy the fauna and flora this excursion from Cusco to the sacred mountains of the Inca people. Experience impressive views of the glacier and partake in a delicious breakfast and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Wait at the reception desk of your hotel. For Airbnb pickup, please contact your local agency one day before the tour at whatsaap +51953874795 to coordinate your pickup. We do not pick up from the airport, or from places very far from the center of Cusco.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Head covering or kippah
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Rain gear
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Lake Humantay is 4000 meters above sea level, so while the hike is moderate, the high altitude can make it more difficult to breathe. The hike is almost all uphill, the path is steep and a bit slippery in places, so waterproof hiking shoes are recommended.
- If you are staying in a private apartment or an Airbnb in Cuzco, you must send the exact location to whatsaap +51953874795, or try to contact your local agency to coordinate your pickup
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a warm jacket
- Hotel pickup is only from the historic center of Cusco
- Due to the remoteness of the place, breakfast and lunch will be basic, so you may wish to bring snacks and water for the hike