Visit Monaco's vast, 6500 square feet Oceanographic Museum and marvel at the wonders of the ocean in their faithfully reconstructed natural habitats.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
By car: park at the car park at des Pêcheurs: Avenue de la Quarantaine - 98000 MONACO. Access the museum by the public lift.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Museum closes the entrance doors at 5:30 PM, 30 minutes before closing time which is 6 PM