Take a private hiking tour with an expert guide through an ancient forest. See great views of the peninsula, including Vesuvius, the Bay of Naples, and Capri island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Positano, or Amalfi.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at roudabout in Piazzale dei Capi, on the way up to Faito, close to Hotel Sant'Angelo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour duration 4 hours
- The route is 7 kilometers (3.4 miles) long and moderate difficulty
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Some previous hiking experience is recommended