Visit the Cinque Terre National Park from a unique and exclusive perspective on-board your kayak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be at Bagni Fegina in Monterosso. The easiest and fastest way to get there is by train, Monterosso al Mare stop. Leaving the station of Monterosso, turn right and walk for approx. 5 minutes, keeping the sea on the left. You’ll find Bagni Fegina on your left, located on the last equipped beach of the promenade after the car park and the soccer field and in front of “Focacceria Antonio”. The guide will wait for you inside with the kayaks!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 10% discount for kids under 14 years of age
- Minimum numbers of 3 apply; maximum of 12 persons per booking. The tour can be arranged for 1 or 2 persons, but rates are then subject to variation
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or in case there are not enough passengers to meet minimum numbers, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability
- All skill levels can be accommodated, from beginners to experienced paddlers
- Send us an inquiry for requests of booking with kids under 6 years old. Minimum age is 10 years old
- Basic experience is required for the half-day option
- For the full-day option, you must be in good physical condition or have a paddling certificate
- You must be able to swim to participate in this tour