Explore Old Montreal in a truly unique way and meet the spirits and ghosts that still haunt its historic streets. Learn about the city's unexplained phenomenon as you keep an eye out for the souls that are rumored to meander about the old part of town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
· Place Royale is a mounted small public square surrounded by stairs across Pointe-à-Callière Museum, located at 350 Place Royale. · Go up the stairs where your storyteller will meet you at the time of departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of four participants to operate; you will be contacted to reschedule or for a refund if the minimum is not met