Discover the hidden charms of Gozo from a different perspective on a fun, full-day tour by quad bike. Stop for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea and take a powerboat ride back to Malta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Valletta, Sliema, St Julians, Qawra/Bugibba/St Pauls Bay, Mellieha, Marfa, and Gozo. You will receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the activity provider. (please check your spam folder) Valletta at 8:00 AM Sliema at 8:15 AM St Julians at 8:30 AM Qawra/Bugibba/St Pauls Bay at 8:45 AM Mellieha at 9:15 AM Marfa at 9:20 AM Gozo at 9:30 AM
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from all hotels and accommodation on the tour route
- During the summer, all tours include a swimming stop. Bring your swimming costume and sunscreen
- Wear proper footwear for the Quad Bike
- You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driving license to drive a Quad Bike
- Drivers must follow the tour leader at all times. Racing and overtaking are strictly prohibited. Should the rules not be followed carefully and an accident occurs, the driver will be fully responsible for any resulting costs
- The Quad Bikes are fully insured, except for the first €330, to be borne by the driver for any excess insurance fee