Experience the beauty of Mdina and Malta's top attractions, including St. Cataldus Catacombs, Dingli Cliffs, Mosta Church, San Anton Gardens, and the Ta' Qali Craft Village, on a guided day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The local activity provider will send you an e-mail to inform you about your pickup time and to reconfirm your pick-up location. If your designated pickup location is a hotel, please wait outside for your pickup transportation, next to the main entrance door. For other pick-up locations, you will be sent an e-mail informing you where to wait for pickup. It is very important to wait at the agreed pickup location communicated to you by e-mail. Sometimes the pickup can be delayed due to unexpected traffic conditions, please allow up to 10 minutes of waiting time before contacting the emergency number on your voucher
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The boat trip at the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location), and it is always subject to weather conditions
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked, however, depending on operational circumstances, the guidance might be provided by a multilingual guide