Leave Croatia's beaches for a day and enjoy an exhilarating journey to the neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina. Explore the historical side of medieval towns, swim under refreshing waterfalls and enjoy shopping and delicious food on your full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point is - main tourist bus terminal (taxi station) in the old Split town. It is located between Obala Lazareta and Poljana kneza Trpimira, near "Terminal F" restaurant and red letters SPLIT photo sign. Please be there 10 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a towel and swimsuit
- Entry ticket to the National Park kravica is not included in the tour price.