Enjoy a guided tour of Mount Etna, the tallest active volcano in Europe. Explore the mountain from the inside out with visits to craters and eruption sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- • Pickup will be at your accommodation in Catania city and surrounding area at approximately 8:30 AM • Please wait at the entrance to your accommodation • If your hotel is located outside the designated pickup area, please contact the local partner to arrange a meeting point, and ensure you are able to reach Catania city for the start time of the activity
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Please let the local operator know if you have any health problems before booking the tour
- If your hotel is located outside the designated pickup area, please make sure you are able to reach Catania city for the start time of the activity, and that you have contacted the local operator to arrange a meeting point