With your local guide, leave the city of Tbilisi and explore some of the lesser known gems of Georgia. Explore the old capital, Mtskheta and venture to the the top of a mountain to explore a monastery with breathtaking views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
I will meet you near main fountain of the Pushkin Square At tourism information center Holding Small Banner written LOCAL GUIDEOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility