Munich is refreshing, tranquil, and simply beautiful to explore by Segway. The Adventure Mini Segway Tour is the perfect tour for anyone who wants to see the best of Munich but is short on time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point at our shop at Karlsplatz 4. Finding us is easy: At the Karlsplatz (Stachus) fountain with your back to the city gate and the pedestrian shopping street, turn right along Sonnenstrasse. After 50 meters, you will see our shop in the courtyard of Karlsplatz 4, on the right-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Ride rain or shine, except for extremely inclement weather, so please dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 14 years. Minors under the age of 18 must either be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete our insurance paperwork.
- Participants must weigh between 100 lbs (45 kg) and 250 lbs (115 kg) to be able to ride a Segway
- We require one credit card, per party, to remain on file for the duration of the tour. Please ensure that one member of your party brings a Visa or Mastercard to remain on file while on tour