Visit 2 of Bavaria’s top destinations on this day trip from Munich. See the Eagle’s Nest and enjoy panoramic views from this historical site. Visit Herrenchiemsee Palace, a Bavarian fairytale-style palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from any address in Munich. Pickup from outside of Munich is possible at an additional cost, please contact the local partner to organize
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- On request, this tour can also be done with a Spanish, Portuguese or German speaking guide
- For groups of more than 8 people comfort coaches for 19 - 80 people can be organized
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, restrictions or changes are always to be expected. You will be informed of any changes
- Shuttle buses to the Eagles Nest are weather dependent and run from May - October