This tour is a peaceful ride along the English Garden and along the river Isar away from traffic. Head through the green areas of Munich for amazing sightseeing, visit the river Isar, the Herzogpark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2a, MunichOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- There is a minimum weight requirement of 45 kg and a maximum weight of 120 kg permitted
- No drivers license required
- The total duration of the tour may vary depending on the group size and individual driving skills and includes the Segway instruction session and training
- Tour duration: approximately 1 to 1.5 hours with orientation
- This tour takes place come rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions