Skip the lines to the Neuschwanstein and Linderhof castles, and enjoy seamless transportation in a long-distance coach. Experience German history and explore the picturesque village of Oberammergau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at house number Karlsplatz 21. Coming from underground, take exit G or F. The bus stop is located next to Buddy Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- It takes approximately 30 to 40 minutes to walk from the ticket office to the castle, around 1.5 kilometers on a steep uphill road