Take a day trip from Munich to visit scenic Salzburg, high in the mountains. Pass by Bavaria's largest lake, the Chiemsee, then head on to the Salzkammergut resort area and its beautiful lakeside settlement, St. Wolfgang.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The departure point is at Karlsplatz 21, Stachus in front of GALERIA Kaufhof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that during the winter season (from November until April) instead of visiting St. Wolfgang, the tour spends additional time in Salzburg. During December, a visit to the Christkindlmarket is also included in the itinerary.
- Please bring a valid ID. Non-EU citizens must bring their passport
- Please be at the departure stop at least 20 minutes before the beginning of the tour