Enjoy an exciting trip through historic buildings, lovely parks, and beer gardens in this 4-hour bike tour of Munich. Get to know the city on a bike with an expert guide to show you around as you visit Marienplatz, the English Garden, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Old Town Hall, directly under the large clock tower of the toy museum (Spielzeugmuseum), next to the statue of Juliet, and across the street from the Church of the Holy GhostOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Regarding change of date and refunds:
- If you choose to not come at the reserved date or time, please call the supplier or come by our shop when you are in Munich to let them know. The supplier is flexible and will confirm a new reservation for another date and/or time of your choice at no charge.
- Rescheduling at any time is possible without any fee.