Enjoy a scenic boat ride from Muscat to the UNESCO-protected Dimaniyat Islands. Swim with and marvel at the marine life and beautiful corals. Snorkel in two different locations, and stay refreshed with an included lunch box, soft drinks, and water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available at Muscat hotels, Muscat Airport (please provide flight details), and Muscat Harbor (for shore excursion sea cruise passengers, please provide your ship name). Pickup time varies depending upon your hotel location, cruise ship arrival time, or flight arrival time. You will receive an email after your booking confirmation with your pickup time and details so, if possible, please confirm your pickup point during booking. Please show up on time at your pickup point. An extra supplement of $15 per person applies for pickup from the Al Seeb are; otherwise, you can go to any place before Al Seeb for pickup without extra charge.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Pickup time is around 8 AM but can vary depending upon your hotel location, cruise ship arrival time, or flight arrival time
- You will receive an email after your booking with confirmation of your pickup time so, if possible, please confirm your pickup location and cruise ship/flight arrival time during booking
- Please show up on time at your pickup point
- The trip is subject to cancelation for weather conditions without prior notice
- The tour is operated every Saturday and Wednesday from October 1 until the end of April
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended