Explore Muscat on a half-day tour of the traditional markets and city landmarks, such as the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. Learn about the history and modern-day culture of the cosmopolitan city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or the cruise port in Muscat.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Kindly ask permission before photographing any local residents. Photographing local women is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan
- Meals are based on a food only basis. Any beverages will be charged as per consumption and should be paid directly at the restaurant
- Women must cover their head with a scarf and must not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits to enter the mosque. Men should wear long trousers