Take a day and visit the ancient Buddhist Zenko-ji Temple, Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park, and Obuse Town. Learn about it's ancient significance, and soak in the hot springs at Shibu Onsen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- In winter, the walking trail to the Snow Monkey Park may get slippery, so please wear winter shoes (sometimes provided by the hotel/ryokan guests are staying at).
- The temperatures in Nagano are much colder than Tokyo, so please wear warm clothes.
- There are many peak seasons in Nagano, but it is especially busy during the Autumn and Winter Seasons. During these peak seasons, there will be heavy traffic on the roads and may take two to three times the duration to travel between locations.