Join an experienced instructor for a day full of fun in the sea. Swim and dive into clear blue waters surrounding the Kerama Islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the ferry departs. Departs Tomari Port at 10:00 AM / Arrives at Tokashiki Port at 11:10 AM *Please show your booking confirmation at the Tokashiki ticketing counter to receive your round-trip ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- No previous experience or license is required
- It is not possible to board an airplane on the day of the tour.
- People under 20 years of age must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian.
- The tour will be canceled if the ferry can't run due to adverse weather conditions. Cancellation will be decided around 8 AM on the day of the tour. Please check the ferry operation status online.
- Environmental cooperation tax of ¥100 will be charged for those 16 years old and over.
- Those with diseases of the circulatory system or respiratory system, tympanitis (inflammation of the middle ear), those who are pregnant, those with epilepsy, diabetes, heart disease, those who are hungover or who have consumed alcohol on the day of the tour will not be permitted to participate. Please also note that participation may be denied depending on the participant's health condition on the day of the tour.