Go snorkeling in the beautiful "Kerama Blue" ocean surrounding Tokoshiki Island. Swim and snorkel to your heart's content as you enjoy the magnificent scenery and marine life around you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the ferry departs. If coming by car, please use the Tomari Port Terminal (Tomarin) pay parking lot. The parking fee is ¥200 for the 1st hour and ¥100 for every additional hour. Go to the Tokashiki Island Counter at the Tomari Port Passenger Terminal and show your booking confirmation to receive your boat tickets. Board the ferry at Tomari Port Passenger Terminal. Departs Tomari Port at 10:00 AM / Arrives at Tokashiki Port at 11:10 AM Enjoy a 70-minute cruise to Tokashiki Island. After arrival at Tokashiki Port, please look for a minibus with a sign the says "Sea Friend" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Swimming cap
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour will be canceled in the event that the high-speed boat can't run due to adverse weather conditions. Cancellation will be decided around 8:00 AM on the day of the tour. Please check the high-speed boat operation status online
- People under 20 years of age must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Children 0 to 5 years old may only ride the boat and are not permitted to snorkel
- Environmental cooperation tax of ¥100 will be charged for those 16 years old and over
- Those with diseases of the circulatory system or respiratory system, tympanitis (inflammation of the middle ear), those who are pregnant, those with epilepsy, diabetes, heart disease, those who are hungover or who have consumed alcohol on the day of the tour will not be permitted to participate. Also, please note that depending on the participation may be denied