Go snorkeling in the beautiful "Kerama Blue" ocean surrounding Tokoshiki Island. Swim and snorkel to your heart's content as you enjoy the magnificent scenery and marine life around you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Swimming cap
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour will be canceled in the event that the high-speed boat can't run due to adverse weather conditions. Cancellation will be decided around 8:00 AM on the day of the tour. Please check the high-speed boat operation status online
- People under 20 years of age must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Children 0 to 5 years old may only ride the boat and are not permitted to snorkel
- Environmental cooperation tax of ¥100 will be charged for those 16 years old and over
- Those with diseases of the circulatory system or respiratory system, tympanitis (inflammation of the middle ear), those who are pregnant, those with epilepsy, diabetes, heart disease, those who are hungover or who have consumed alcohol on the day of the tour will not be permitted to participate. Also, please note that depending on the participation may be denied