Explore the history and nature of the Phlegraean Fields surrounding Naples on an 8-hour sightseeing tour to the archaeological parks and museums of the volcanic landscape of Campania. See extinct craters, the Flavian Amphitheatre of Pozzuoli, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your chosen location in Naples on request
- Private group
Select participants and date