Explore the ruins of ancient Pompeii on a half-day excursion from either Naples or Sorrento. Your guide will show you many of the well-preserved buildings at the archaeological site that were covered by volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French
- Pickup optional
- This tour option offers pickup and drop-off services from hotels in Sorrento.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii, one of the world’s most popular archeological sites
- See buildings and streets that were preserved by volcanic ash
- Choose a departure from Naples or Sorrento, with round-trip transfers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Live guide
- Skip-the-line admission ticket
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.