Skip the ticket lines to Pompeii and enjoy a 2-hour group tour of Italy’s most important archaeological site. A guide will lead you down ancient roads to experience what an everyday Roman town was like before it was destroyed by volcanic ash.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Explore one of the most important archaeological sites in Italy
- Walk down ancient Roman streets to experience an everyday imperial city
- Skip the long lines to tour the ruins of Pompeii
- Entrance ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Info Point Tempio Travel, Via Villa dei Misteri 1, Circumvesuviana Train Station, to exchange your voucher for a ticket. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶