Explore Nara's beautiful nature, away from regular tourist spots. Take a guided bike tour that mixes sport, nature, and Japanese history and culture into a unique experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the bike base near the "Toichi Shougakko" bus stop. (東市小学校)。 Find the bike base by looking for "Japan Tour Adventure in Nara" on Google Map. Youtube link to follow instructions by bus from JR Nara Station and Kintetsu Nara Station. https://youtu.be/Wjq78KSL5FAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please, make sure you can ride a bike properly
- Guests who book this tour must have a reasonable stamina and physical condition
- This tour might be cancelled if it rains