Learn about the rich and haunted history of Nashville on a spooky guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 553 Charlotte Ave, on the corner of Charlotte (Charlotte Ave & Dr MLK Jr. Blvd Ave are the same streets) and 6th Ave N, right by the Alvin York Statue. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine