Fly above the mysterious Peruvian Lines and the aqueducts of Cantalloc. Enjoy seats with panoramic windows for the chance to take amazing photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 35 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- A van with the company logo on the side and a uniformed staff with clients name written on a blackboard will be waiting for the pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your flight will be scheduled based on your pickup in Nazca or arrival at Maria Reiche Airport
- For safety reasons any passenger weighing 95kg or 209lbs, or more, is required to buy two seats
- Flight schedule will be assigned when the passenger arrives at the Airport
- Flight schedules are subject to climate and air traffic
- You will need to bring 77 soles in cash per person to pay the airport tax